Fratello × Aquastar Deepstar II Limited Edition
Fratello × Aquastar Deepstar II Limited Edition
Deepstar II Limited Edition, available from the Fratello Shop on Wednesday, February 15th at 3:00 PM CET. This release is a fresh take on the brand’s successful Deepstar II dive watch, a model that the brand describes as a plausible next step from the original Deepstar chronograph had Aquastar continued its design ethos past 1967.
The Fratello × Aquastar Deepstar II Limited Edition is consistent with what fans have come to enjoy so much about Aquastar’s 2021 Deepstar II release. The compact stainless steel case measures 36.75mm in diameter with a 46mm lug-to-lug and 13mm thickness. The robust and reliable Sellita SW290 movement powers the Deepstar II, and it has had the date position removed for smooth operation. Additionally, the watch has a bidirectional external bezel, a signed screw-down crown, and domed sapphire crystal with an antireflective coating. Finally, this watch is water resistant to 200 meters, making it suitable for nearly all activities.
The Fratello × Aquastar Deepstar II Limited Edition has an ice-blue sunburst dial, which is complemented by a red hand on the small seconds sub-dial. Light blue may be incredibly popular today, but the tone wasn’t chosen simply to adhere to current trends; after all, most of the Aquastar releases focus on using darker colors. The cool ice-blue hue will stand the test of time because it works so well with the overall design and becomes oddly versatile for such a light shade. Another distinct difference of the Fratello limited edition is the use of white Super-LumiNova instead of the “old radium” lume used on prior models. This helps lend a more modern feel to the watch and should also satisfy those who desire a fresh look.
The Fratello × Aquastar Deepstar II Limited Edition is limited to 50 pieces in total, 25 pieces will be available from the Fratello Shop on Wednesday 15th February, at 3 PM CET. The other 25 pieces will be available directly from the Aquastar website.
MODEL: Fratello x Aquastar Deepstar II Limited Edition
DIAL: Ice blue sunburst dial with white Super-LumiNova
CASE MATERIAL: 316L Stainless Steel
CASE DIMENSIONS: 36.75mm Diameter, 46mm Lug to Lug, 13mm Thickness, 19mm Lug Width
CRYSTAL: Domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating
CASE BACK: Stainless steel case back with Aquastar engraving
MOVEMENT: Sellita SW290 automatic: 28,800vph frequency, 31 jewels, 38-hour power reserve
WATER RESISTANCE: 200 meters
STRAP: Stainless steel 19mm “beads-of-rice” bracelet: signed safety clasp and 19mm ice blue seatbelt NATO with signed pin buckle
FUNCTIONS: Time, bi-directional no-decompression external diving bezel
WARRANTY: Two-year international warranty
SPECIAL NOTES: A limited edition of 50 pieces with exclusive, early bird pricing in the Fratello and the Aquastar Shop for the first week after release.
About Fratello: Reaching a global audience of millions, Fratello helps to grow the watch community by bringing the world of watches to their channel of choice. Since 2004, we have offered high-quality watch content that is authentic, unique, and interesting with a personal touch.
Out of stock
3 dial colors available: Steel grey, vintage black and blue ray
Applied stainless steel markers/indices
High density filling old light Radium super luminova application
20ATM, 200 Meters, 660 FEET Water RESISTANT
Bi-directional rotating bezel on a ceramic bearing
316L Stainless Steel case with highly domed, AR triple coated sapphire crystal
Case Diameter 36.75mm
Bezel Diameter 36.75mm
Length without lugs 37mm
Length including lugs 46mm
Case height 12mm
Top grade Sellita SW290 Swiss Made mechanical
Hour, minute and small seconds indicators
Successive/Multiple dive non decompression table calculator according to the French Navy dive tables
Ships on a Silver Gray Seatbelt weave NATO strap. stainless steel BOR (beads of rice) bracelet with a deployant clasp available to order separately
Aquastar gives you the option to (“Pre-order”). Pre-ordering an Aquastar Timepiece gives you the ability to reserve and make a deposit for an Aquastar timepiece that will be available within 2 to 3 weeks from the day of the announcement of the model. Pre-orders are subject to the following terms of Sale:
- Timepieces made available to Pre-order are available in limited quantities. You acknowledge that Aquastar may not be able to fulfil your Pre-order unless explicitly confirmed by an email, and the deposit in USD is debited to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Due to the nature of this type of sale, where a limited number of timepieces are created and made available every year to customers who placed a pre-order, deposits for Pre-Orders are therefore final and non-refundable. The deposit amount can only be used towards other products from this website, for products like straps, watches or accessories. For a transferred deposit of a Pre-order you will not be entitled to any additional compensation or remedies, to the extent permitted by law.
- Upon submitting the Pre-order, you will be required to make a deposit of $500.00, as specified on the product page or during the check-out process, (excluding shipping costs). Placing a Pre-order deposit provides you a priority access as soon as the Aquastar Timepiece becomes available.
- When the pre-ordered timepiece becomes available for shipping, Aquastar will inform you by email with instructions on how to complete the order and pay the balance due, you will then receive a secure link to use to complete the order and pay the balance due. Please whitelist the domain aquastar.ch in your email client in order to be able to receive email updates from Aquastar.
- The balance payment will be requested a few days before the watch is expected to ship.
- The Aquastar Timepiece will ship once the full payment for the pre-ordered timepiece was received.
- By placing a Pre-order, you accept the above terms of sale. Accepting the above terms establishes a binding contract between you and Aquastar.