Aquastar Deepstar 2020 Vintage Black (SOLD OUT)
The 2020 Aquastar Deepstar is a faithful recreation of one of the most influential dive watches of the 60s. The unique and uncluttered mono sub counter dial, combined with the small running indicator, and the patented multiple dive decompression bezel table make the Deepstar an unmatched diver-oriented tool with an instantly recognizable design.
This model is numbered and limited to 300 pieces.
The 2020 Deepstar retains all proportions of the original Deepstar from the 60s while relying on high-end Swiss Manufacture automatic movement, custom manufactured for the Deepstar by La Joux-Perret, and like its predecessor the Valjoux 23, the new Deepstar movement is equipped with column wheel operated pushers. This gives the new Deepstar not only the practicality and versatility but also the refinement you expect from a modern Chronograph.
ORDER NOW FOR FINAL BATCH DELIVERY IN MARCH 2021
Out of stock
Vintage black sunburst dial design
Applied stainless steel markers/indices
High density filling old light Radium super luminova application
Bi-directional rotating bezel on a ceramic bearing
316L Stainless Steel case with highly domed, AR triple coated sapphire crystal
|Length without lugs||41mm|
High end Swiss Made Manufacture caliber, Mono-Compax Column Wheel mechanical Chronograph
|Second chronograph||at center|
|Physical Dimensions||Ø30.40 x 7.90 mm|
|Cage diameter||Ø30.00 mm|
|Power reserve||55 h|
|Number of rubies||28|
|Rotor / Bridges||Aquastar signed/decorated with Geneva stripes|
Hour, minute and seconds indicators
Operation indicator at 9
30 minute stop watch sub counter at 3
Successive/Multiple dive non decompression table calculator according to the French Navy dive tables
Set of 2 straps included in the pre-order
Matching color Genuine original Tropic rubber strap with signed Aquastar buckle
Seatbelt NATO strap
Stainless Steel BOR bracelet with fitted endlinks coming in January 2021
Aquastar gives you the option to (“Pre-order”). Pre-ordering an Aquastar Timepiece gives you the ability to reserve and send a deposit for an Aquastar timepiece that will be available within 4 to 6 weeks from the day of the announcement of the model. Pre-orders are subject to the following terms of Sale:
- Timepieces made available to Pre-order are available in limited quantities. You acknowledge that Aquastar may not be able to fulfil your Pre-order unless explicitly confirmed by an email, and the deposit in USD is debited to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Due to the nature of this type of sale, where a limited number of timepieces are created and made available only to customers who placed a pre-order, deposits for Pre-Orders are therefore final and non-refundable. The deposit amount can only be used towards other products from this website or other Synchron Sites, for products like straps, watches or accessories. For a transferred deposit of a Pre-order you will not be entitled to any additional compensation or remedies, to the extent permitted by law.
- Upon submitting the Pre-order, a percentage of the sales price, as specified on the product page or during the check-out process, (excluding VAT and shipping costs) should be paid immediately. Placing a Pre-order deposit provides you a priority access as soon as the Aquastar Timepiece becomes available.
- When the pre-ordered timepiece becomes available for shipping, Aquastar will inform you by email with instructions on how to complete the order and pay the balance due, you will then receive a secure link to use to complete the order and pay the balance due.
- The balance payment will usually be requested a few days before the watch is expected to ship.
- The Aquastar Timepiece will ship once the full payment for the pre-ordered timepiece was received.
- If the Aquastar Timepiece you have ordered is not available, Aquastar will inform you immediately by email about the cancellation of the sale. The deposit will be immediately refunded.
- By placing a Pre-order, you accept the above terms of sale. Accepting the above terms establishes a binding contract between you and Aquastar.