3 dial colors available: Steel grey, vintage black and blue ray
Applied stainless steel markers/indices
High density filling old light Radium super luminova application
Bi-directional rotating bezel on a ceramic bearing
316L Stainless Steel case with highly domed, AR triple coated sapphire crystal
Case Diameter 36.75mm
Bezel Diameter 36.75mm
Length without lugs 37mm
Length including lugs 46mm
Case height 12mm
High grade Swiss Made mechanical
Hour, minute and small seconds indicators
Successive/Multiple dive non decompression table calculator according to the French Navy dive tables
Ships on a stainless steel BOR (beads of rice) bracelet with a deployant clasp.
Aquastar gives you the option to (“Pre-order”). Pre-ordering an Aquastar Timepiece gives you the ability to reserve and make a deposit for an Aquastar timepiece that will be available within 2 to 3 weeks from the day of the announcement of the model. Pre-orders are subject to the following terms of Sale:
- Timepieces made available to Pre-order are available in limited quantities. You acknowledge that Aquastar may not be able to fulfil your Pre-order unless explicitly confirmed by an email, and the deposit in USD is debited to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Due to the nature of this type of sale, where a limited number of timepieces are created and made available every year to customers who placed a pre-order, deposits for Pre-Orders are therefore final and non-refundable. The deposit amount can only be used towards other products from this website, for products like straps, watches or accessories. For a transferred deposit of a Pre-order you will not be entitled to any additional compensation or remedies, to the extent permitted by law.
- Upon submitting the Pre-order, you will be required to make a deposit of $500.00, as specified on the product page or during the check-out process, (excluding shipping costs). Placing a Pre-order deposit provides you a priority access as soon as the Aquastar Timepiece becomes available.
- When the pre-ordered timepiece becomes available for shipping, Aquastar will inform you by email with instructions on how to complete the order and pay the balance due, you will then receive a secure link to use to complete the order and pay the balance due. Please whitelist the domain aquastar.ch in your email client in order to be able to receive email updates from Aquastar.
- The balance payment will be requested a few days before the watch is expected to ship.
- The Aquastar Timepiece will ship once the full payment for the pre-ordered timepiece was received.
- By placing a Pre-order, you accept the above terms of sale. Accepting the above terms establishes a binding contract between you and Aquastar.